PFB Construction Management Services is a composite health and safety consultancy with extensive experience of providing CDM Co-ordinator services on a diverse portfolio of projects throughout the United Kingdom.
Prior to the introduction of the new CDM Regulations on the 6th April 2007, we provided CDM Planning Supervisor services from the initial introduction of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulation in March 1995.
PFB provide multi-disciplinary advice for all types of buildings and constructions and we actively develop a close liaison with all members of the design and construction team. This is founded on a long established broad base of knowledge, skill and experience, covering the architectural, structural, civil, mechanical, electrical and construction disciplines, with specific expertise in new construction work, conservation projects, refurbishments and maintenance.
PFB Construction Management Services Ltd
CDM Co-ordinator services compliant with the CDM Regulations including:
- Client CDM Project Management Strategy including implementation & compliance monitoring.
- Client & Designer CDM Workshops and Training.
- Designer Competency Assessment.
- CDM Design Reviews including Buildability & Maintainability Assessments.
- Principal Contractor/Contractor Competency Assessments.
- CD Rom Health and Safety Files.
PFB Safety Management Services is a subsidiary of PFB Construction Management Services Limited and was specifically established to primarily provide occupational health and safety services including bespoke health and safety policies, audits/inspections and certificated training courses to a broad spectrum of Clients.
PFB Safety Management Services Ltd
Health and Safety Consultancy Services Including:
- Health and Safety Policies for Clients, Designers and Contractors including Risk Assessments/Method Statements/Safe Systems of Work.
- Health and Safety Assistance’ as defined within and required by Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
- Organisational/Building Health and Safety Inspections/Audits/Reports including Risk Assessments.
- Fire Risk Assessment compliant with the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Bespoke training courses.
- Assistance with CHAS accreditation.