PFB Construction Management Services is a composite health and safety consultancy with extensive experience of providing CDM consultancy services since December 1994 and on a diverse portfolio of projects throughout the United Kingdom.
CDM 2015 Regulations:
New Construction (Design & Management) Regulations – CDM 2015 Regulations applicable to all existing and new construction projects within the UK become operable and replace the CDM 2007 Regulations in their entirety from the 6th April 2015.
These fully EU compliant, ‘minimalistic’ CDM 2015 Regulations*, include some significant changes which predominantly are:
- Client CDM duties expanded and for the duration of the project.
- Domestic Client exemption removed
Domestic Client CDM duties “transferred” to the Designer or Contractor.
- CDM Co-ordinator replaced by new function of Principal Designer.
PFB CDM 2015 Principal Designer Services
PFB, due to our design background and associated professional design qualifications, as well as our considerable experience previously providing CDM Co-ordinator and CDM Planning Supervisor services for more than 20+ years, are providing CDM 2015 Principal Designer services either directly to our Clients with ‘enhanced’ Client CDM support services included, or on a sub-consultancy basis.
PFB CDM 2015 Principal Designer Consultancy services, plus with additional Client support, including:
- Client CDM Project Management Strategy development & compliance monitoring.
- Client CDM 2015 Workshops.
- CDM Designer Competency Assessments.
- Principal Contractor/Contractor Competency Assessments.
- Construction Phase Plan review & Client advice.
If you require further information on the new CDM 2015 regulations, or the services we can provide to assist you, then contact:
Duncan Boddy: email@example.com or Kathi Hill: firstname.lastname@example.org